Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Age Appropriate Transition Assessment





AGE APPROPRIATE TRANSITION ASSESSMENT

1) Download the document Age Appropriate Transition Assessment to your Self Determination Folder. 

  • Needs
  • Strengths
  • Preferences
  • Interests

2) Use the following questions to help you fill in the information in our chart.


NEEDS
What are the accommodations that help me?
How can others help me?
What are some things that are difficult for me?

STRENGTHS
What do I do well in school?
What do I do well at home or in my community?
What do other people say are my strengths?

PREFERENCES
What works for me? What helps me be successful?
Where do I see myself in the future?

INTERESTS
What do I like to do when I am not in school?
What activities or organizations do I enjoy participating in?
What are my hobbies?

3) Compare your answers with what is already in your IEP.



No comments:

Post a Comment